Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What a Package!
Look at this fun assortment of homeschooling "stuff" put together by the editors of this fun new online magazine The Heart of the Matter. It is a care package to get through the post holiday blahs (is that a word?). I am hoping to be the ecstatic recipient of this, but seeing as there are a ton of HSing mamas having the blahs I will hold back my excitement until the drawing. But I have to say that the paint can with magnetic numbers is completely the coolest thing I have seen lately, that may even keep my little ragamuffins engaged long enough for me to get a math lesson in with my 1st grader!
I would also suggest you check out the premiere edition of the magazine, I am looking forward to
reading all the great articles!!
Have a great day!

No comments: